GUEST FIRE SAFETY PROCEDURE IN THE HOTEL “PREMIUM ”
UPON CHECKING IN
- Look out the window to orientate yourself;
- Familiarize yourself with location of the fire exits;
- Look for the fire alarm button in the corridor or at the staircase;
- Follow the procedures of fire safety;
- Remember the extension to contact the Concierge service (tel.: 236);
- Comply with fire safety regulations.
IN CASE OF FIRE
- Above all else, never give up and do not panic!
- When the fire alarm is activated immediately, without panic, move towards the nearest evacuation exit. Do not take baggage with you.
- If you are a witness of a fire, contact the hotel telephone operator immediately.
- If there is smoke in the room, move to the exit. Staying low.. Smoke and gases go up.
- Leave the room, close the door tight and move to the nearest fire exit.
- Follow the emergency exit signs.
IF YOU CAN NOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM
- If your room faces the courtyard, break the window with an improvised item and go down the fire escape.
- If there is smoke outside, keep the window closed. Open the window if there is no smoke outside. Hang a sheet or a blanket out the window.
- Call for help.
- If the door is hot or there is smoke under it, do not open the door.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a wet towel.
- Use wet towels and sheets to block the vents and cracks around the door.
- Switch off all ventilators in the bathroom and in any other parts of your room.
- If the switch cannot be found, block the vents with wet towels as well If the doors and the walls are hot, pour water on them with your ice bucket. Try to keep everything wet.
- Never give up and do not panic!
Standard telephone — 01Cellphone — 112
Hotel address: St. Petersburg, Kuznechny pereulok, 14B